• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah the only reason I speculated about Rubik's role is because Clay Face is a villain and Rubik's softs were making me hmmm. But thinking about the opening scene I feel like it might be that there are some villains on town's side and that a certain group of villains may be mafia.

I'm still a little iffy about Rubik's soft just because if he happens to be telling the truth but is mafia that would be a great play for him. But I'm kinda inclined to believe him for now.

I almost feel like Storm wouldn't be a bad lynch. Not going to vote him yet because I know he has quite a few votes on him so don't want to get too close to hammer. Just still feel odd about him.
Minish

I need will to live

Helpppppp

Also I’m kinda meh on storm rn I don’t really see it

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't really fund Rubik scummy I just don't understand what he's trying to do.

I feel like nameclaiming is only helpful if it's there to support the role/soft claim. Other than that I feel it's pointless. And if Rubik is telling the truth then there may be some villains mixed in with the town so, like other's said, that may be why there is no limit on nameclaiming.

I have a really hard time reading Storm. If he's today's (or tonight whatever) lynch candidate that's fine I guess. I'm not really too confident on anyone just yet though so I still want to wait and see how things play out. We still have a lot of time and I feel like hammering so quickly on day 1 is just a terrible idea because it will give us less to work with on day two. Storm doesn't seem to be against his lynch and is kind of promoting it so (not trying to sound like YIGA) that's a bit worrisome. He could just be messing around though I really don't know

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't really fund Rubik scummy I just don't understand what he's trying to do.

I feel like nameclaiming is only helpful if it's there to support the role/soft claim. Other than that I feel it's pointless. And if Rubik is telling the truth then there may be some villains mixed in with the town so, like other's said, that may be why there is no limit on nameclaiming.
Kinda CWACing via parroting here :glare:

@Storm are you fine with being lynched

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
these youngsters with these slangs amirite
I googled it and figured out what that means. I will admit that is exactly what I'm doing but I promised I would make a post and realized I had nothing to say that others haven't already said but I didn't want to not say anything since I said I posted something so I dug myself in a hole there :shrugs:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish

I need will to live

Helpppppp

Also I’m kinda meh on storm rn I don’t really see it

Is your will to live lynching KoD?
Because unfortunately I can't do that yet.

I kinda see town Storm. But I think it's him theorizing that mafia is the majority and there are only a few town that's giving me weird vibes.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Maybe he's doing that on purpose. Much like Rubik softing, but for a different purpose.
Storm? I played two games with him and all he did was ****post.
In both he had weak roles, but him acting like that might be pretty NAI.

I don't know yet. Are you?
yes i'm overflowing with scumminess rawr im EVIL
No.

fun fact but you're the only person who was my scumbuddy twice yeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom