• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Storm's play here is kinda odd. But I can't tell if it's town or scum play. He seems like he's trying to act like a jester, but also acting like Mr. Freeze. Tbh, this seems more like his town game than scum game but something about it feels weird to me.

insecurity about inactivity is a scumtell

Unvote, Vote: Snowlight

This is Snowlight's first game. I don't think it's any kind of tell.

funnier6

Courage~
I guess I'll kind of soft at the very least.

Hitting me with protective, investigative abilities, and otherwise positive or neutral abilities tonight (d1?) is a good idea. Don't feel obligated to do so, though.
Also: knowing that according to superstition funnier is scum makes the parallels of this situation hilarious.
Yozfsrararrrsarsrrasrrkdtlysgyduplylqkw

Why are you softing

Why aren’t you trying to eat the night kill again

funnier6

Courage~
but anyways, i'm glad to have gotten a role that will probably drive funnier insane if he's scum
How can it drive me insane if I already know about it and therefore it can’t hurt me?
Oh brother you should have nseen me on day one in the last game XD
He was there
It's probably best to have some ambiguity about my power today
it's absolutely to town's benefit to hit me with what you can (in a similar capacity to Anime Mafia 2).
And this is ambiguous how
If you're scum I'm going to laugh because this is basically just Anime Mafia again.
Ouch, rough to see y'all rolled scum together again.
Idk what you two think I’d be doing if I was scum with him but I guarantee you I would not be here

Also I thought you said we could lynch him this time :kawaii:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Didn’t realize there was another page and it looks like we are out of rvs so I’m gonna go ahead and

unvote

I am actually at work right now so I’ll make an actual post later

You can't poke me if I'm not here Rag.

Rubik seems fine to me.

Don't start nothing, and there won't be nothing, Funnsies.

Vote: Johnny

I caught the first scum player of the game. Just a matter of time before the others fall.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How can it drive me insane if I already know about it and therefore it can’t hurt me?

He was there

And this is ambiguous how

Idk what you two think I’d be doing if I was scum with him but I guarantee you I would not be here

Also I thought you said we could lynch him this time :kawaii:
You don't know the specifics about my role. (:

funnier6

Courage~
I’m kind of

Kind of a little bit worried about this whole name claim thing

It’s hinted that someone is out to get me

I know absolutely nothing about Batman or comics in general

But I feel like this might end up like Smash

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah, there's no reason to name claim unless it's to support a role claim.

I only did it because minish figured it out based on my mechanical soft.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah the only reason I speculated about Rubik's role is because Clay Face is a villain and Rubik's softs were making me hmmm. But thinking about the opening scene I feel like it might be that there are some villains on town's side and that a certain group of villains may be mafia.

I'm still a little iffy about Rubik's soft just because if he happens to be telling the truth but is mafia that would be a great play for him. But I'm kinda inclined to believe him for now.

I almost feel like Storm wouldn't be a bad lynch. Not going to vote him yet because I know he has quite a few votes on him so don't want to get too close to hammer. Just still feel odd about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom