• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It won’t matter when mafia kills you though
That depends on if I get doctored / watcher'd.

I'm fine being made the de-facto nightkill tonight, but knowing that ahead of time means that town is much more likely to catch scum in a trap of some sort. (And they probably can't both strongman and ninja in the same night).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think Rubik should claim just yet.

It is kinda interesting that what it seems like he's getting at made me think of Clay Face though.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

I'm fine being made the de-facto nightkill tonight, but knowing that ahead of time means that town is much more likely to catch scum in a trap of some sort. (And they probably can't both strongman and ninja in the same night).
oh no. they'll probably just have mafia have 3 Nightkills this time. I mean Korra sucked

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

That’s true but if your role is very powerful why put a target on your head immediately

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That’s true but if your role is very powerful why put a target on your head immediately
Because it's more powerful if I do and it's not the most powerful town role in the game, either. I either draw attention away from a more important town role or I get overlooked and become a powerful role or I catch scum in my trap.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Because it's more powerful if I do and it's not the most powerful town role in the game, either. I either draw attention away from a more important town role or I get overlooked and become a powerful role or I catch scum in my trap.
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom