• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bath or Shower?

Bath or shower?

• Bath

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shower

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Showers >>>>>>>>>>> Baths. Baths make my skin all wrinkly and old and gross. Then again... If it's a bubble bath.....

Bubble Baths >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Showers.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I usually prefer and take showers. But nothing beats a bath in my parents kickbutt bathtub. But I never get to use it anymore since I only go home for holidays.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd rather take a shower. Baths take too long and quite often are more associated with both women and children. I'm comfortable in my sexuality so that's not the issue, but it just seems too childish to take a bath to me. I'd rather heat up my pool and jump in if I wanted a bath, cause it's way bigger, more fun, and I can take a shower after that so that I wash off the pool water.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
HaHa! Interesting question. Showers are quick if you're in a hurry, but sometimes I just need to kick back and soak in some warm water and relax, ya know?

Kazumi

chagy
Baths take far to long and waste far too much water in my opinion. I prefer to hop in the shower for 5 - 10 minutes every morning, clean myself, and be done with it. Then of course there is also the issue I have with the concept of a bath. It seems to me like sitting in a small pool of your own filthy, which isn't exactly appealing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Showers feel more like you're cleaning yourself whereas you are sitting in your own filth during a bath. For that reason, I automatically prefer showers to baths.

However, another good thing that showers have over baths is the consumption of water. Showers easily use less water than baths, and therefore will impact your water bill less. Showers also have the advantage of being fast and efficient, which baths sadly do not share. :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't take baths anymore. I take showers now. It's easy, faster, and less use of water. I tend to find them relaxing when I take longer in the shower. I sometimes use them in a hurry because some of my family members need to use the shower too.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I prefer showers over baths, for many of the reasons people have listed above. I will, like once a year, take a bath just for the heck of it, but I take showers the vast majority of the time.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Shower...come one...I wish I even have the time to take a bath.

Shower because you save dah money and water

Bath when I'm in dah hotel where they give out free bubble bath substance XD

Showers by far. I'd rather have the feeling of warm water running down my back and legs rather than having a cold, dirty water all over me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom