• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bari=metroid?

Scrub

Scrubbiest of scrubs
I just noticed this as I was playing Ocarina of Time 3d (awesome, by the way) and I noticed that the Bari strikingly resemble metroids. Now i'm not sure if this is just OoT 3d, but I wanted to see if anyone else noticed. Ya think it's a reference? I have a bad photo... here it is. bari.jpg

Scrub

Scrubbiest of scrubs
That is true, they are both similar to jellyfish, but there are a few things that set metroids apart; claw-like mandibles, and three nuclei. The bari have these two unique features too!

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Good point! I never really thought about that before, but now that I see that, definitely!

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
This is going to be moved to World of Zelda. It's not Zelda Theory, as that usually pertains to analyzing the games and their lore and their roles in the timeline.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Arwings in the Kokiri Forest? I've never heard of that one.

I think he's speaking of the Starfox X-Wing thingy in Kokiri Forest. It's only available in the beta, and maybe, it was planned as an Easter Egg.

actors40ye.jpg

Edit:

Now I know, that thingy is really called Arwing. I'm not into the Starfox series that much.

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I never really noticed this in the N64 version (I want a 3DS soo bad!!), but now that you mention it, there is a pretty good resemblance. I've never noticed that before!

Scrub

Scrubbiest of scrubs
This is going to be moved to World of Zelda. It's not Zelda Theory, as that usually pertains to analyzing the games and their lore and their roles in the timeline.
I apologize. Now that i look at it, you are totally correct. Thank you for correcting me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom