• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bands, Concerts and Live Shows You've Attended

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
What bands, concerts, and live shows have you been to see?

So far I've seen ONE OK ROCK, Porter Robinson, Madeon & Porter Robinson, Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses, and REPLAY: Symphony of Heroes.

Of them all the most memorable ones are easily the Symphony of the Goddesses and the Shelter Tour by Madeon and Porter Robinson.

Not very many. I saw the Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest, as it was the first time they came to my city. I also saw Icon for Hire livs for their YOU CAN'T KILL US tour. Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra live around Christmastime. I saw Starset live for their release of Vessels, and they handed out free copies of their album.

And... that's it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Apparently my Dad brought me to a Joe Satriani concert when I was a baby. That's it. There was a Symphony of the Goddess concert in Philadelphia once which isn't terribly far from me, but I didn't get to go because I'm the only Zelda fan in my family and no one wanted to drive me. I so want to attend a Symphony of the Goddess concert at least once...

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
Just a few of more memorable concerts:
- Iron Maiden
- Tarja Turunen (4x)
- Nightwish
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Pearl Jam
- Scorpions
- The Cult
- Leningrad Cowboys
+ loads of local bands

I've seen The Harp Twins playing live and loved it.

Also, been to Only fools and Boycie, which was a brilliant show.

Last edited:
@Jimmu Porter Robinson & Madeon <3

I've seen Dream Theater and Nightwish live (don't judge, I was young and Nightwish ****ing sucked anyway).

For my birthday last year my guys took me to London and I saw the Symphony of the Goddess and Phantom of the Opera.

As much as I loved the Symphony, Phantom was so, so, so phenomenal and I was sitting on top of The Pit so i could see the musicians. It was a wonderful night.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Let's see... I have seen Kiss, Weezer, Floggin Molly, Slipknot, Lamb of God, Motionless in White, Bullet for My Valentine, Chelsea Grin, Born of Osiris, Issues, Crown the Empire, One Ok Rock, Volumes, Sylar, Too Close To Touch, Korn, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, Parkway Drive, Bring Me the Horizon, Beartooth, Amity Affliction, Puscifer, Palisades, Starset, Ded, The Word Alive, and Thousand Below live... I go to a lot of shows.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I'm not really one for concerts. I don't like being in big crowds, loud noise, etc., etc. I've been to a handful of live shows, but only a handful and mostly smaller shows to support friends who were in bands.

In terms of big concerts there are only three: Disturbed, Muse, and Lady Gaga.

Disturbed were good, but it was pretty basic. There was no fancy staging, the venue was a mid-sized place, the crowd was pretty chill considering who was playing. Disturbed basically walked on stage and played their songs, no fluff, no extras. I love Disturbed so I had a good time, though.

Muse were good. A lot of production value, a real atmosphere that sent some energy through the crowd. The opening act was really ****ing bad, though. The Big Pink or something. Their singer just stood there and was surrounded by smoke so you couldn't see him.

Lady Gaga, though, damn, she was incredible. And if any of you are wondering, I took a girl, that's why. There was so much energy in the room, her staging was incredible, every moment was a spectacle. 10/10, would go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom