• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bacon Ramen or Bacon Chips?

Wgat should I eat tonight?

• Bacon Ramen

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Bacon Chips

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other Bacon Item(Explain below)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What the hell is bacon ramen? And bacon chips, I'm not sure if that's something different but do you mean these bad boys?
157550.jpg

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well bacon ramen is just bacon bits mixed with ramen. Bacon chips is just bacon that fried like a chip. Or mixed with like, lays,or something if I want to go a different route.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
What the hell is bacon ramen? And bacon chips, I'm not sure if that's something different but do you mean these bad boys?
157550.jpg

Frazzles is my only point of reference too. Unless you count smoky bacon Walkers, though I don't know if that flavour exists anymore.

Anyway, basing my decision on Frazzles vs Bacon Supernoodles, I would pick Supernoodles, but ultimately I've gone with actual bacon as my choice.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Both sound horrible. I'm not a bacon person anyway but bacon flavoured stuff is bleugh.

My advise to you would be to go for the ramen. I do love delicious ramen and whilst the thought of having the particular flavour you are suggesting does not appeal to me, you would not catch me eating chips of any flavour.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm surprised people are still posting / voting. XD

Update. I ended up cooking it in bits, drenching them in maple syrup, and basically eating it like cereal. But no milk. Just bacon and syrup.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm surprised people are still posting / voting. XD

Update. I ended up cooking it in bits, drenching them in maple syrup, and basically eating it like cereal. But no milk. Just bacon and syrup.
Put that in some ice cream and you've got yourself an exquisite Canadian delicacy.

Anyway, I voted for other because between the two poll options, just regular bacon is definitely the superior choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom