• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Back Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Sorry for asking a stupid question, but I have to know, how do you make Link do a back flip? Not the one where he's attacking and enemey, but the one where he dodges attacks.

Like Link does when he battles Dethl in Link's Awakening

I looked everywhere, but I can't find anything. I've looked on the Skyward Sword manual and the actual game, but I can't find anything. Unless I'm missing something. So can someone please tell me how to do one or at least when I can learn one? I'm at the first dungeon just before you get the key thing, if that's nesscessary.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Thanks. I thought it was something like that, but wasn't sure. Alright I'll try it tommorrow, since I can't play right now. But where exactly do you learn it?

I'm not sure if it ever actually tells you. I just knew because it was how you did it in other 3D Zelda games. Maybe it was one of those things that the developers assumed people would know and didn't bother mentioning it. Your guess is as good as mine though

Thanks. I thought it was something like that, but wasn't sure. Alright I'll try it tommorrow, since I can't play right now. But where exactly do you learn it?

It is not an attainable skill. It is there by default, as it is in most 3D Zelda games.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
OK thanks. Man I feel so stupid. One, I didn't post it in this board, I posted in the Skyward Sword board. Two, I didn't know of this tecnique and I could've used it to save myself a lot. I feel completley brain dead. Oh well, not knowing of the back flip is what I get for playing handhelds a lot.

Mods, if you're reading this, you can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom