• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avoiding News?

amaterasu

Writer
i don't really read much news. I find them much too spoilery. i'd rather be like "HOLY CRAP THESE GRAPHICS....!" and act all fangirly for a while when i first get it. I still yell at the screen a lot and gasp at things i don't remember when i play my old oot cardtrigde. the one with the red blood and blood @ the bottom of the well. just because the graphics aren't all crappy, and it's nice to be surprised like that and stuff. idek what i'm talking about. lol.

L

Linkmeister

i don't really read much news. I find them much too spoilery. i'd rather be like "HOLY CRAP THESE GRAPHICS....!" and act all fangirly for a while when i first get it. I still yell at the screen a lot and gasp at things i don't remember when i play my old oot cardtrigde. the one with the red blood and blood @ the bottom of the well. just because the graphics aren't all crappy, and it's nice to be surprised like that and stuff. idek what i'm talking about. lol.
i think i get what your saying lol

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I've always had a period with all the Zelda games, at least since I've been paying attention, in which I've avoided news because it was starting to get too spoilery, and I REALLY don't want anything spoiled for me, for any story really. We're starting to get into that period with Skyward Sword where the news is too spoilery. I kind of adopted that attitude of avoiding spoilers from the Zelda Elements forum community back before Twilight Princess came out, and it definitely pays off not knowing too much of the story, because then once I do play the game (or read the book, watch the movie, whatever), I get to experience the story properly.

Some people in this thread have made an interesting point about avoiding screenshots so the graphics will be oh so pretty once [whichever pronoun, haha] finally gets around to playing it. I never thought of that, except for that I do avoid pictures of later-game renditions of characters and areas, and even some earlier ones, because I want those to be a surprise. I do like the idea of gushing all fanboyish over the game's graphics seeing them for the first time in a while in the game itself. :3 With Ocarina of Time 3D, though, even having looked at screenshots, it's still a new experience finally seeing it in 3D on the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom