• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Opinion

Oh it was absolutely outstanding :D so funny and awesome! Hulk was by far the best for me lol! I left before the end of the credits tho like a right noob n missed the trailer :(

Dan

The comedy in it was great. Everyone loved the hulk parts so much. Out of nowhere punching thor ^^

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I really enjoyed the Avengers. It was put together really nicely. Every hero had their moments and were handled perfectly. No one was made better or more important than anyone else, they were equally great. The interaction between the superheroes was also very entertaining. Iron Man X Thor, Captain America X Iron Man, Thor X Hulk, it was all great. The action was amazing, the story was simple, and the movie itself was just a whole lot of fun. I really liked it, I'd have to say it was one of the most enjoyable superhero flicks I've ever seen. I could of sworn I walked out of the theater pregnant, after watching it.

Also, the scene at the end of the credits was hilarious, but true. And in case any of you didn't know...

the guy during the credits is Thanos

I'd also like to share a thought with you guys about The Avengers 2. It is said that Mark Ruffalo will be appearing in 6 more Marvel films with none of them being a Hulk movie. We know there's going to be an Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, and Avengers 2...but that's only four. Could they be planning on introducing Spider-Man and Wolverine to the Avengers. The Amazing Spider-Man seems to be focusing a lot on Peter's parents. And as we comic buffs out there should know...

Peter's parents were agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Could Nick Fury or Bruce Banner possibly appear at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man? It has been recently speculated that there might possibly be a scene after the credits of The Amazing Spider-Man. Who knows, maybe it could be set up with The Amazing Spider-Man sequel set to release in 2014.

As for Wolverine... I think it's pretty obvious to see were Hulk fits in with this. Wolverine and Hulk share a rough past with each other, so if Hulk were to appear in The Wolverine, I'd think it'll be really cool. After all, Wolverine's first appearance was in a Hulk comic. Here's to the Avengers 2, being called The New Avengers.

Dan

Don't sony or paramount have the rights to spider-man and wolverine therefor they can't introduce them to the avengers ?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Don't sony or paramount have the rights to spider-man and wolverine therefor they can't introduce them to the avengers ?

Yes, you are correct. But It's just a thought to show how it can all fit together. Personally, I'd think it would be awesome if it worked that way.

Dan

I believe marvel have been trying to get the rights to spiderman and x-men , there may be a chance.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I've seen it twice and it is brilliance.
Brilliance. My favorite superhero movie of all time. All time.
The fandom has kind of taken over my life, and my blog...
I might just go again this weekend.

I actually yelled "WOOHOOO" before the movie started on the release of the movie with a lot of people in the theater, Most amazing movie ever... I hope to see Captain marvel in Avanger 2!

Thanos pretty much destroy every member of The Avanger 2 except I believe... If I remember correctly... Captain Marvel that put up a fight with Thanos.

Also... Noticed that Stan lee was at the end of the movie? it is a Marvel Movie... not DC... what was he doing there? lol

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
In a way, it felt somewhat generic, like I seen everything that happened before, but I just can't quite put my finger on it. *cough cough* Dark of the Moon *Cough cough.* But it was overall a very good superhero movie, most definitive for the Comic Book fan. Also, was it me or did the hulk look weird? It's like they made him tinier and uglier or something.

I am excited for Amazing Spidey and Dark Knight Rising.

Last edited:
I actually yelled "WOOHOOO" before the movie started on the release of the movie with a lot of people in the theater, Most amazing movie ever... I hope to see Captain marvel in Avanger 2!

Thanos pretty much destroy every member of The Avanger 2 except I believe... If I remember correctly... Captain Marvel that put up a fight with Thanos.

Also... Noticed that Stan lee was at the end of the movie? it is a Marvel Movie... not DC... what was he doing there? lol
Stan Lee was one of the people who created Marvel and Captain Marvel is part of DC Shazam. So what are you talking about.
Anyway, great movie, much better than what I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom