• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Auro's Anime Notebook

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
So, I'm holding an anime notebook which I started a while ago. These anime drawings are of my own characters that I've created. So, here they are.

Auro's Notebook - Imgur

Leave comments below about your opinions on them. (I couldn't find the spoiler button -_-)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your art look really great, Aera! At least you know how to draw legs, arms, feet, and hands, I'm terrible at that. Great job!:yes:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really like your artwork, Auro! I think you come up with very unique designs for the characters you've created! :)

Also, you can use spoilers by using [ spoiler ]Your Text[ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really like those drawings, but I've a question: why does "Aerin" have claw-like appendages? xD

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Thanks folks! Let me get to some explaining:

@Linknerd: I got all the info off of another site on how to do that. Heh, it takes time to do it all...

@Atticus: Thanks. I did not notice that, as I am used to using buttons to do that. Oh well, it takes time to adapt from another site (even if it had the option to do that.)

@Skyward: I'd bet you'd be better if you learned and practiced a bit. That's how it worked for me.

@Ventus: Whoops! Forgot to explain that...that's her claws. She has hands, but those are her claws, which are called The Eviscerators. She has hands underneath...

@Dan: Really now?

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Oh, I haven't been on in a long time now. Heh. (Been busy role playing on the other forums).

Well, I got three new pics. up, each a bit derpy. Elvin, Mastaal, and Ambi are the names of them.

So, what do you think about them?

My next idea is to revisit some of them and take a second attempt on them and make them look better (or worse) than the firsts. Also, I'm 'digitalizing' the first attempts, so expect some of that coming in soon! :)

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
That would actually be appreciated if you must, Aurelia. :)

Anyways, I got two more pictures finished and I'll be posting them tomorrow. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom