• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Ats! And yeah, I do. :P

In that case, I wish to request one. It's nothing that hard, just a user bar that says Shiny Pokemon Hunter. You are free to use any background, image, or color that you want. But if you need any other info, just let me know. Thanks, btw. :)

Thanks Atticuz for the amazing userbars. Keep up with the userbars and I'm sure that I'll come back for more. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
How do you diagonal stripes? I can't do it without, like, shift + ctrl... pencil... :kawaii:

But, but, they look pretty pretty prettyyy

You have to save it as a pattern. Linknerd gave me a link to it and I saved it to my computer. But thank youuuuuu. <3

In that case, I wish to request one. It's nothing that hard, just a user bar that says Shiny Pokemon Hunter. You are free to use any background, image, or color that you want. But if you need any other info, just let me know. Thanks, btw. :)

Is this okay?
2lC4m

Thanks Atticuz for the amazing userbars. Keep up with the userbars and I'm sure that I'll come back for more. :)

Thanks, Mr. Loler and you're welcome. :rolleyes:

2lC3Y

2lBDl

2l7ka

9c2a3cca25ff8792baeccf16f96ecf35.png

Shoopedeeeboopppp

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm lovin' these. The choice of coloring, especially, is virtually perfect on just about every one of them. Keep up the excellent work, Att!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom