• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
*Jaw hits floor*

Dammit, Atty, where is mine?

No seriously, those look wonderful. *Me falls in love* Do you take requests?

Fig

The Altruist
Your graphics are truly amazing to see Atts! ^^ Continue to keep giving it your hardest to create the most beautiful graphics you can possibly do! I can honestly say that I always lose my breath whenever I see your wonderful and creative art! You are quite the talented artist if I do say so myself! Even if you don't post as often as others, your work truly illustrates how much effort and dedication you put into your creations! Keep up the wonderful work and always keep striving for excellence! ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
new:
stana_by_turbo_chan-d73pm3a.png

*Jaw hits floor*

Dammit, Atty, where is mine?

No seriously, those look wonderful. *Me falls in love* Do you take requests?

Yeah, and thanks.

Also, thanks @Fig.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The new siggy looks wonderful, Atty. And thanks for taking the request, here is what I am looking for.

I want to request a cool Pokémon Siggy featuring either Xerneas, Yveltal, or Mawile, not all three, though. I don't care much about looks, but try to make it look awesome and with a cool, dark background. Just add my user name somewhere in there with gold letters, and also your own in a corner so as to give credit to you for making it. ~Gobli

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The new siggy looks wonderful, Atty. And thanks for taking the request, here is what I am looking for.

I want to request a cool Pokémon Siggy featuring either Xerneas, Yveltal, or Mawile, not all three, though. I don't care much about looks, but try to make it look awesome and with a cool, dark background. Just add my user name somewhere in there with gold letters, and also your own in a corner so as to give credit to you for making it. ~Gobli

Lemme know if you want me to change anything. :yes:

request_zpsdd0479fe.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What in the devil? D: Haha, me change something? No, why would I want to do that when you've achieved perfection already?

Thanks, Atticus, I really <3 it. :D I dunno how to repay you, but one of these days I will surprise you, you'll see. :nod:

Fig

The Altruist
Once again Atty, you truly are gifted with a computer! Excellent work once again on your latest additions! What I really love most of the last two you made are the colors and texture throughout the graphics. Keep up the wonderful job! :clap: :clap:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Atticus, I was wondering if you please could make me a sig with:

*The Colossal Titan from Shingeki no Kyojin peering over the wall

*And Light Yagami and Ryuk From Death Note on the side or sides of the sig

I would really love something along these lines, but if you want to do it differently I would love to see what you could come up with:puppy:
Thanks for reading this post and maybe taking it into consideration:yes:

P.S. I <3 your prior work

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Great updates, Atticus. Those look awesome. What else can I say? I am really impressed with your skills; so keep up the great work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom