• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
If some people say a franchise is dead, then how come they wait around to complain about every installment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If some people say a franchise is dead, then how come they wait around to complain about every installment?

so they can feel better about themselves due to their lacking something else to do. hence why I'm still here *****ing about SUCKSWARD FOOKIN SWORD (lol)
--------------
Yesterday I kissed myself thinking "wow you're such an idiot". Well today I woke up and was like "omg".

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I'm back to vent again yadig but anyway here's the thing

see I just cannot stand when people refer to a Collective noun with plural verbs, and although apparently it technically isn't INcorrect, it's just annoying. like, "Nintendo are doing themselves a favor" just doesn't ring right in my head, it sounds like me saying "Bob are doing himself a favor" o_O

seee chocolates. also I'm sick of Dr.Boscono***** :mad:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really really really wish I were either a white guy living my same life, or a white girl with a big chest. I hate myself sometimes...

How can an gannadorf be an foots on reina uf tiem ? flower petals heathens and a lou report please leaf a massage table after the beep hot dogs su[ppportive of the keep lamb and ham sncdwiches because of winter time fun is forbidden or verboten or any synonnym thereof foot cancer and several large. rotunda wallace

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Diary Entry #69 8/14/2013 - Wednesday, Rainy

back to rant, Wolf called me an idiot today and I know it's true, I am an idiot but it coming from him is just mean, so now I feel really bad, perhaps I will commit an act that I will never recover from, I do not know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom