• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Jon: (dies) We're done! This series is done! It's done! It's done! It's done! It's done! It's done! Game over! Game over, man!! Game over man! Game over man! Sigourney ****ing Weaver! (breaks something I assume) Bull****! (leaves the room)
Arin: See, I'm not angry because I wasn't playing, so I can't feel the emotions.
Jon: (walks back in the room) You wanna eat... soup?
Arin: Oh ****!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Arin: Choo-Choo! Choo-Choo! Chugga-chugga-chugg-chugga. AHHHHH! bppppppfffbbbffppp boboobooboobobopbo booboboobopfffbobo! pffffpffft MILLIONS ARE DEAD!!!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jon: Arin is like showing me this ginger bread house that he put all his love and care into. And then, as a ****ing goof. I put a hole in that... *censored*.
Arin: It would be so funny Jon.
Jon: *laughs* I put a hole in that *censored*.
Arin: I remember the... the exact thing I said to you was I would question the quality of our friendship at that point. I would be like, "What is wrong with Jon?"
Jon: I put a hole in that *censored*.
Arin: It's not... It's ****ed up. It's just ****ed up. It's ****ed up. Nope! You wouldn't...
Jon: Bust a cap in that *censored*. *laughs*. *censored*.

Jon: Next time on Game Grumps, (gibberish) Heil Hitler!
Arin: Don't ****ing end on that you *******! (gibberish, possibly German)
Jon: Hitler though, he's got a sweet 'stache!
(Jon and Arin laughs)

Damn what is that from?

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Jon: Arin is like showing me this ginger bread house that he put all his love and care into. And then, as a ****ing goof. I put a hole in that... *censored*.
Arin: It would be so funny Jon.
Jon: *laughs* I put a hole in that *censored*.
Arin: I remember the... the exact thing I said to you was I would question the quality of our friendship at that point. I would be like, "What is wrong with Jon?"
Jon: I put a hole in that *censored*.
Arin: It's not... It's ****ed up. It's just ****ed up. It's ****ed up. Nope! You wouldn't...
Jon: Bust a cap in that *censored*. *laughs*. *censored*.

Damn what is that from?

Game Grumps Kirby Super Star Part 15 I think

onebizarrekai

gay energy
most+funny+cat+meme+(12).jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jon: All the jews and whites and blacks and asians and latinos should all die. Everybody in the rap industry that I give this CD to should all die.
Arin: Alright...
Jon: All their families, all their kids. Their dog too. He should die gorily. Kids also die gorily. Especially you! Mark Simmons, The rap producer that I'm giving this to exactly right now. I'm handing it to you. Your should die, your kids should die!
Arin: BOOOOP! "Yes, sir?" Uh, Cindy? "Yea?" Could you, um... Could you dial the 911 for me, please?
Both: *laughs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom