• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Debut Trailer Leaked

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm

Even though as of late I have gone off the series the general idea of the game looks very intriguing, it will be nice to see some of the new exotic landscapes and the new main character looks quite cool and lets face it he has to be better than Connor. Even though this game seems a bit out there it may be worth a purchase in my eyes.

Mido

Version 1
Gotta say, there seems to be a good amount of seafaring in the game, I think this might be a unique gaming experience compared to the others. It'll also be interesting to see some more info on the Kenway Clan.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
This coming from a guy who thought *** Creed II was complete ****e and pretty much decided to write off the *** Creed series, somehow ACIV appeals to me and IDK why. I figure by now the series is bucking all the broken mechanics that turned me off. Shoddy controls, horrible platforming and "stealth" although if the melee combat is as atrocious as it has always been then I'm staying the hell away. But there is something appealing about adventure on the high seas ... an appeal that was lost on me in The Wind Waker that ACIV might actually manage to get right.

Looks like they're taking the naval aspects of ACIII and making them a prime feature. It's a pirate's life for me if ACIV looks worth my time. We shall see. :)

Let's say ACIV is something I'll be keeping an eye on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom