• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask a Stupid Question/Get a Stupid Answer

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
No... Well, I'd like to. I've RPed on other sites before (LOTR), but the RP here is very different to what I've done before... For example, as far as I have seen, each RP has its own topic, right? I'm used to having HQ topics in every RP. Or, saying "I slash at you and cut off your arm" is considered illegal, while I'm used to having moves like that; the response can cancel out part of the post, e.g. "I dodge, but you still wound my arm". That way, it was clearer what was happening, rather than "I slash at you" | "You scratch my left arm" | "No actually I was aiming for your head" etc.

So I wouldn't mind joining an RP here, but I'm not sure. Is it newbie-friendly? (Well, this isn't really a stupid question, but whatever.)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Definitely. And you could always say "I slash at your arm" or whatever. That way it's clear what you're doing but you aren't making it happen to the other person.

Was my advice helpful or annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom