• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

As Seen on TV Items

Ninja

Well well well
Have you ever bought one of those items off of the infomercials? Things like flex seal, snuggies, oxi clean, slap chop, etc, and what do you think about it after using it?

I've tried:
  • Iron Gym Pullup Bar - Actually not bad, be careful on the quality of door frame you have and the weight limits.
  • Flex Seal - A fantastic temporary fix to leaks and caulk.
  • George Foreman Grill - Pretty neat item to have when you're in a pinch.
  • NutriBullet - Had one for a few years and honestly it was the best blender I've ever had.
I also knew a few people who had a Snuggie and liked it, but I never bought one because of how stupid it looked, lol.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
There's a couple I've not personally bought, but my parents have.

-My Pillow: My dad bought a couple of these, and at some point, I ended up with one. Pretty comfy pillow.
-Scrub Daddy/Family: My mom likes this line of sponge a lot, and my grandma also likes them. Wild to think that such a simple looking product has sold millions.

I bought the "ped egg" a few years ago for my feet. It's basically a grater for foot calluses/dry skin. I thought it helped a bunch, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh that's been a long time ago since I last ordered something as seen on tv.
It was the Jet Stream Oven. It was actually very damn good. But the plastic ring was way too vunerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom