• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

As if Ikana Were Creepy Enough... *shrudders*

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Uh. OKay...wow. That wasnt exactly creepy but it did send a chill down my spine. I found it to be more mysterious as I can identify splices or other songs in this. Could It be possible that Nintendo made up the Ikana theme using some of their originally composed music reversed?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Uh. OKay...wow. That wasnt exactly creepy but it did send a chill down my spine. I found it to be more mysterious as I can identify splices or other songs in this. Could It be possible that Nintendo made up the Ikana theme using some of their originally composed music reversed?
That's probably the case. They were already recycling character models, but completely recycling songs would have been taking it a little too far. They more than likely wanted to make something familiar and something new at the same time. On top of that, Nintendo likes to do the whole easter egg thing, and this is probably one of them.

T

tanonkatt

That's probably the case. They were already recycling character models, but completely recycling songs would have been taking it a little too far. They more than likely wanted to make something familiar and something new at the same time. On top of that, Nintendo likes to do the whole easter egg thing, and this is probably one of them.

I don't think that's the point. It's (as I know) Koji Kondo who has composed for both of these games and he got his way of compose and it's just natural that the same harmonies sometimes returns. ****ing good soundtrack btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom