• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Arrows

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
I briefly looked & didn't see any threads about Arrows & was unsure about reviving old threads anyway.

So about Arrows...
I know the best places to get them are:
•Beetle
•Gerudo Town
•Tarrey Town
And then •ALL of the other villages/towns sell at least 1 type of elemental arrow. And there is also the occasional traveling salesman.

But what do you do when you have bought them all & they never seem to restock?

**My main question is: How long does it take them to (Respawn?) Restock, Come back?
I've checked after Blood Moons, thinking that maybe the trick. I've even tried buying Everything Beetle has for sale, but that didn't work either.
I am specifically looking for Bomb Arrows and Regular Arrows.

It seems like there has got to be a place or Camp somewhere that I am missing where I could farm/gather them. I know you can find a few in the occasional hidden chest. But I am not good at finding the chests unless the are kind of obvious, so that takes too long and by the time I find another, I've already used what I previously found.

I just warp to the shrine on Eventide and paraglide to that small ring shaped island that has a respawning chest in it. Holds ten arrows. Open chest. Save, reload. Open chest again. Save, reload, and so on and so forth.

Bomb arrows I farm from bokoblins who can't aim in north Akkala while it's raining since it does rain a lot there. Or in master mode, there's that generous lynel on the great plateau with great taste in arrows.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As long as you have around 100 arrows, the shops will never restock because the game assumes you’re good on arrows and don’t need more. However, almost every lizalfos on the trail to Zora’s Domain drops a bundle or two of 5 arrows when defeated, so it’s very easy to get hundreds more.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I always have more elemental/bomb arrows with me (300 or so of each) then I do of regular. I have like 10 regular arrows most of the time. The "Let's not give them arrows because they're good at 100" thing is stupid...

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
Bomb Arrows are my favorite. And I tend to really go through em. I just like blowing stuff up. See an enemy camp? Blow it up! Lol
That's why I was so excited when I found out you basically get unlimited bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom