• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Area and Region Types of Zelda Switch.

Where would you like the next Zelda to be located (Hyrule or elsewhere)?

Are there any particular areas you would like to return?

What kinds of regions would be cool to see? Sick of some of the re-curring ones (forest, volcano, lake, etc); what kinds of twists would you introduce to spice them up?

What you like the overall tone of the setting to be like?

Last edited:
I'm fine with the next game being in Hyrule again but i hope it is more than a field surrounded by mountains next time.

I'd like Castle Town to feel like a town, I want buildings and an active world. I want to see a flourishing Hyrule for a change.
I want to see races at their peak to make things more interesting.

I'm tired of early Hyrule or post apocalyptic Hyrule. Let us see Hyrule in some established glory.

As for other places around Hyrule, I'd like to see some crewpier places, so Poe infested swamp or marshlands would be really nice.

I'd like to see a nice coastal establishment, like a harbour town/community that supplies Hyrule with imported goods etc, maybe name drop Holodrum while we're at it.

I just want something that feels refreshing. BotW felt like a realised vision of what the original Zelda wanted to look like, now I want to see something new, like Hyrule at its most advanced.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
like a bustling town woth people and businesses going on and the right number of houses for the people..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom