• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you still subscribed to TV channels?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
No. Personally, I've never had anything resembling a cable or satellite box, but the last time I did would have been more then a decade ago when I was staying with my dad during the monthly lead-up into me joining the army. Paying so much for something that just forces loads of ads in your face sounds awful.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Yep. Even though we have streaming, we still have satellite. I have an old receiver in my room that I use to watch cartoons.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
None of my family pays for a receiver or satellite box anymore for TV. We just subscribe to Hulu, Netflix, and other streaming services that have the shows we like to watch, and we just use a $20 antenna to get local networks.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My family cancelled our cable service this year after getting an Apple TV and haven't looked back. It was such a huge waste of money given the amount of free content that is out there and cycling in and out of different streaming services is much more affordable than a cable package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom