• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Are you getting TPHD?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Not sure yet. Seems likely since Pendio really wants it but I don't think we're rushing it. I'd like to see what the new game looks like and how it plays, but I'm not going to run to the nearest Gamestop and slap down $60 or whatever right away.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ok guys let me come out and say this, the biggest change between TPSD ad TPHD is the crispness. This is ESPECIALLY noticeable if you play on the gamepad like I do. Good golly the game si so much more crisp on HD, and I highly recommend the game at full price if you've never played TP before. That being said, I still do not recommend the game unless it sees a price drop if you've already played TP.

Mido

Version 1
The plan for me is to pick this game up over the summer, perhaps. I'm trying to save some cash at the moment, at least until Star Fox Zero. Since I never finished the original TP, I am eager to finish what I started!

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Not at the moment. Maybe later, if a physical copy comes out sans amiibo. I don't want to pay extra for that crap. But I loved Wind Waker HD, and so I know I'll love Twilight Princess HD. Maybe I'll download it digitally after all, who knows. An HD remake is just not worth it at full price (I got WWHD for free).

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I plan on getting a copy of every game released one day, so ye fams

Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game thus far (and I beat every single one). But I favor the Wii controls and just can't go back to playing it without a Wii remote + Nunchuk setup. They should've at least been an option.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I dunno maybe if I can get the money. I'd actually really like to play games again, it's just time and money that's the problem. Sucks because even though this "remake" is kind of ****ty, TP is one of my favourite games.

For now... no... I might at some point but I don't know... I haven't been super big on the remaster idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom