• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Are you getting TPHD?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Hello! This is Lozjam. The Lozziest of jams. So I was just wondering which of us is getting the game?

I preordered my copy today at GameStop for the CD(however, they might not have enough for everyone).

I think it should be a great way to replay TP. I can also play the real version of the game without tacked on motion controls and camera control.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I had a Wii U, then I probably would, simply because the Zelda fan in me is such that I need to have every game. Since I don't have a Wii U though, and don't plan to buy one anytime soon, I won't be getting the game for a long time if ever.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'll be getting it but I yesterday purchased the Metro remaster so I don't know if I'll get it on release. I'll probably get it when I have completed those.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Not getting it unless it sees a good price reduction or I get it cheap. Absolute maximum I'm willing to pay for that cash grab is $32.50 tax incl.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Checked which of the online retailers had the best deal, and it turned out to be one of the places I buy boardgames, so did a combined order (overspent a bit, but oh well) and the version with the amiibo now on its way in the mail :) Got the e-mail today :)

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Hey Lozjam, Bok here! I will be getting it for sure but I'm not sure which version I will be getting. I want to get the game without the amiibo as it is cheaper and I don;t really want the amiibo but I would prefer a physical copy of the game. I wish they would release a physical edition of the game that did not come with the amiibo at the price of the digital version.
Eh... If you prefer Physical version, I think you should just get it physical. I know that the Cave of Shadows doesn't do it for you, nor do you care about Amiibo. However, you will be able to use it for something in Zelda U. So that's something to keep in mind.

Ofcourse it's my favorite game in the series and my number one game of all time!

Just got a mail it's being sent to the post office. getting it 2 march:D 2 days before release, but i don't own a ganondorf amiibo so i'm going into town to buy one.

If no store has one i will go to the big city near my small town and get one im sure they have one there then:) don't wanna play it without that amiibo D: the damage multiplier is to important for me:P

Wanna play intended version with no mirror mode with 2x dmg and hero mode with 4x dmg.

Even getting a Midna Imp tattoo soon i really like this game and have so many good childhood memories of it. First wanted the hylian crest as a tattoo but i like Midna's design better and she is one of my favorite characters from the series with Link, Zelda and Ganondorf.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Pre-odered mine back when the game was announced. I'll be getting the bundle that comes with the Wolf Link amiibo. I think it's the perfect excuse to replay the game. I've only passed it once back when the game came out and I've been really meaning to replay it for some time now. The game still looks as amazing as ever so I don't mind purchasing it again and re-adding it to my collection regardless of whatever tweaks were made.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I don't actually have a Wii U and I don't know when I'll be able to get one, but I did preorder the physical version of TPHD. I will probably just get the digital version of it later, (especially if it comes bundled in a new TP HD themed Wii U if that ever happens). But this at least makes sure I have that stupid Amiibo. I really don't care about those things and I think Nintendo is making a mistake being so obsessed with them, but I can't stand stand the thought of there being NEW CONTENT in the remake that you can't access without it. And the Amazon page claims it'll unlock content in the new game too. I did get the physical version for 20% off on Amazon for being a prime member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom