• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are you excited for legends?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I am so excited for legends i actually just preordered the game from gamestop but it doesnt seem like alot of people are. So i was just wondering how many of you are actually as excited as i am?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm excited, but only because I don't own a Wii U. I've played Hyrule Warriors before, and enjoyed it, so Legends may be my only chance to enjoy the game in its entirety. I probably wouldn't bother with it if I had a Wii U.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I own a wii u and was actually about to buy hw for wii u right when it was announced for 3ds. I then decided i was going to wait for the 3ds version not only because its cheaper with it being 40 dollars cheaper then the wii u version including the dlc but because its more convenient for me since i am not always at home so i am not able to play my wii u as much as my 3ds so thats why im excited. Im excited that i can get the most out of hyrule warriors legends.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Since I don't have a Wii U and have never played Hyrule Warriors, I'm super excited for it. I'm really looking forward to when it comes out. I'm gonna enjoy playing as Lana and Linkle.

Plus there's the fact that HWL has all of the HW DLC in it as part of the game, so that's a nice bonus. :P

When's that coming out anyway? As you can see I'm not quite exited, though I'll probably get it when it comes out. Can't hurt to try it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
HWL gets all content most Wii U users had to buy. That's something I don't really like. Plus the fact it's not really sure what content we're going to get for the Wii U. How will we be able to get the new content? Do we have to buy the 3DS game to be able to get the extra content or do we have to purchase another DLC package? I would be mad as hell if we have to buy the whole game to be able to play the new characters. I got enough giftcards so I can buy games till 100 euros but I don't know if I want to buy a game only for some extra stories and a few new characters and weapons.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
When's that coming out anyway? As you can see I'm not quite exited, though I'll probably get it when it comes out. Can't hurt to try it.
The Game comes out march 25th which coincidentally is the exact day i am going on vacation so i am getting it shipped to my house from gamestop i hope it gets to my house on day one so i can play it on the plane but if it doesn't then at least i have something to look forward to when i come home.

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
Well now Nintendo might bring Linkle into other Zelda games. I love her, but only as a one time thing.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Well now Nintendo might bring Linkle into other Zelda games. I love her, but only as a one time thing.
Yeah shes cool and it would be cool to see her in as an npc in another game but i don't want to be playable in any other zelda game unless they do another hyrule warriors or some other spin off zelda game where npc characters are playable. She would be good as a skin in smash or as a new character in smash but not as a main character in a zelda game.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't know if Linkle is cool. We'll have to see about that. I could have done without that character. I don't need a character being forced upon me only because fans want a female Link. I rather would see Volga as a returning character in the series. Not going to happen, I know. Maybe in future HW series?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'll admit i wasn't a supporter of Legends nor HW on Wii U since damned tingle showed up, but i will get it for three reasons, ONE it's handheld version and thus i can wear headphones and listen to the glorious noise of cuccos destroying the map, TWO i am i will admit curious about the new characters and the like, (actually the swapping characters out mid battle kinda makes me want it more so) and THREE i know that at some point someone is gonna provide cheats for HWL in the form of PowerSave and i want the satisfaction of infinite rupees.

Kinda do hope a decent Multiplayer with NO region locking shows up.

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
I'll admit i wasn't a supporter of Legends nor HW on Wii U since damned tingle showed up, but i will get it for three reasons, ONE it's handheld version and thus i can wear headphones and listen to the glorious noise of cuccos destroying the map, TWO i am i will admit curious about the new characters and the like, (actually the swapping characters out mid battle kinda makes me want it more so) and THREE i know that at some point someone is gonna provide cheats for HWL in the form of PowerSave and i want the satisfaction of infinite rupees.

Kinda do hope a decent Multiplayer with NO region locking shows up.
After i got to hunter rank 129 star knight ect I used a PowerSave Pro and oh God it felt good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom