• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Close to Your Siblings?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I only have one younger brother who is three years younger than me, and we are extremely close.

My brother and I see each other pretty much every day given that we live in the same house. We talk to each other quite a few times a day, and we do many things together like playing video games, though we tease each other and occasionally get into arguments like any brothers would do. We make a great team - I don't know if he feels the same way, but I think we make a great team - in things like a team SSBB match or a doubles squash match. We can pretty much talk about anything with each other knowing that the other will respect what one had to say.

I'm really happy I have a great relationship with my brother, and I would very much like it to stay this way, because when we have grown up and settled on our own and when our parents have passed away, we can be sure that we can trust each other and ask each other for life advice 100% of the time.

The only person I have any good connection with would be my 2nd. Oldest brother. My sister is always gone and I've seen my oldest brother 3 times in the past 3 years. So....

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well, I have 18 brothers and sisters. My parents have adopted 10 from Ethiopia. I am very close with all my siblings some are married and have moved out but we talk via phone internet etc. There are 14 of us home now. I'm the youngest of 9 birth children but I'm older than all the adopted. I'm 15. With my younger siblings we play games and rarely argue. My parents are amazing. Sure there ARE arguments, but not too often. I'd say we have a fairly tight knit family. I wouldn't trade my relationship with my family for the world.

Joy

The Sexy One
I have a half-sister, she is basically my opposite. She tries to boss me around and control me, and we always end up getting in huge fights. We don't get on.

Yes, actually. My sister and I spend a lot of time together and do not fight at all. We both like mostly the same things. We play video games together and hang out with the same people. :) Both of us love The Legend of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom