• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are There Any Fans of Merlin Here?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Merlin is a TV Show that airs on the SyFy channel and some other channels.
If you do like the show, what makes you like it?
Do you watch it with any friends or family members, or do you watch it by yourself?
Did someone introduce you to the show, or did you find it yourself?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that show so much!!!! It's so good!!! I found it on youtube and watched it and then I bought season 1-3. haven't finished it all yet but I heard the show ended :( I loved Gaius the most. He was so wise. Morgause was my fav villain

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I like it but hated the ending I'm catching up on the first 2 seasons as I never watched the series back then. I loved some of the characters and the episodes are good its a shame the series ended.:wrong:

I am a huge fan of the whole series.
First heard of it from a friend but didn't watch it until I came across the penultimate episode ("Diamond of the Day Part 1", Series 5). I then set to watching the series from the very beginning, and I love it!
The main characters are unforgettable, the individual and arc stories are brilliantly shown and there are funny scenes that are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.
My favourite character has to be the Great Dragon, mainly because he is voiced by John Hurt.
Such a shame that the show has ended, it was fantastic!

Oh god. A friend of mine called me up "Hey, Matt want to come over and watch a few movies?" Her being a girl, duh I said yes.

I rushed over. Instead of movies we sat there as her brother watched Merlin. This show is full of errors from Arthurian Lore, a dull storyline, poor characters, and it's just overall terrible. The worst part for me was the errors from Arthurian lore weren't small errors, like idk Arthur having Excalibur from the beginning, but major errors such as the fact that Merlin is a young teen in this show, when in fact he ages backwards, and would've been quite old at this time. The fact that the storylines were terrible and predictable, also that whatername is black really just turned me off to the show. It seemed really low budget and just honestly pathetic.

I'm glad she hated it too, so I didn't have to feel awkward saying I didn't like it haha. In no way would I ever watch this show again, and the storyline was impossible to "get into". 0/5 stars from me. Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom