• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are the Spiritual Stones from OoT the Pearls from WW?

Big Octo

=^)
Of course not. There's no evidence of them being the same thing, as being the same color is just a similar trait.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'd say this would make sense were the order of the games different, like if WW came before OoT came before ALttP, but they don't. Honestly, how hard would it be to whittle those spiritual stones down to a perfect sphere? And besides, it would be really small. So no, they aren't

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
The pearls have the names of the three goddesses (Din, Farore and Nayru). The stones have names of the race (Kokiri Emerald, Goron Ruby & Zora Sapphire). I doubt their connected with each other.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I believe the pearls of WW and the Spiritual Stones of OoT (and also the pendants of ALttP) are different objects entirely, but they all serve the same purpose of protecting the Master Sword. This is obvious in ALttP and OoT, but in WW, the pearls allow you to access the Tower of the Gods, and after you complete that dungeon you get the Master Sword.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
The Spiritual Stones
671192-spiritual_stones_large.jpg

The Goddess Pearls
Din's_Pearl.png
Farore's_Pearl.png
Nayru's_Pearl.png

The Pendants of Virtue
Pendants.png

It is clear that the Pearls are not in any relation to the Spiritual Stones. Now a theoretical look at this could be that the stones were later carved into the Pendants. The only problem being that the Pendant of Power is blue, but the blue Spiritual Stone is of Wisdom. But that is a mere discrepency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom