• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Arcade Tournament #6 - Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jimmy, my second attempt didn't save. I've had this problem in the past. I played my first game and got 5 points, then I immediately tried again and got something like 45 points but when it submitted the score it said that it had "timed out" and didn't save my score. The forum proper did not time out for me as I was logged still logged in. I logged out then back in (which seems to keep this from happening) and played my third game and got my final score.

I'm not sure how to prove it. Perhaps you have some way of seeing the scores of each attempt? If so you'll see that my second attempt glitched I suppose. Just thought I'd let you know about this.

The arcade plugin is fairly buggy in general and we have had quite a few issues with it. For the second round in this tournament for example, I only played twice and then it said I had played three times. Tournament scores for each attempt don't seem to be available in the Admin CP, so there isn't any way for me to check this. In this case however, since your second (non-saved) game was 45 points (I appreciate you giving me an honest number there) it would not have beat Mamono's score anyway. Thanks for letting me know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom