• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Arcade Tournament #6 - Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Curveball tournament has been completed. Please join me in congratulating FxAboutBokChoy on being the champion of the tournament!

Now I am taking sign-ups in this thread for Arcade Tournament #6 - Balance. Please post your intention to play here in this thread as I need to add each of you to the tournament manually. Positions will be given to the first 8 people on a first come first served basis. Additionally, you may post suggestions here for the next tournament game. This may be a game that has been played before or a new game.

When you enter an Arcade Tournament please:
- Intend to finish the Tournament
- Complete all games each round within 3 days of it opening, or you may face disqualification (I'll either post in this thread or send PMs out to start the three day round, be sure to check this thread regularly for times)
- Play fairly and have good sportsmanship
- Complete the games yourself, don't have another person play for you

Remember that you can practice all of the games at anytime and improve your skills for future tournaments.

If you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to either post below or shoot me a message.

Thanks, and good luck!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My scores are all over the place with this game but I'll give it a shot.

Could we perhaps try a Blockies tournament for the next one?

D

Deleted member 14134

In.

I suggest Nanaca Crash for the next tourney. It's so stupid and random. It has to happen.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok guys, the Balance Tournament has now started.

Since we have only 7 players, our good friend Scrapper is joining in. I used a random number generator to determine who was partnered with Scrapper and Batman was chosen, he must still play a game and score more than 0 to advance to round two.

As usual, you guys have three days from the time of this post to play your games. Good luck!

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Yay! It's started :clap:!

Whoa, I've never been in a tournament before o_O. Wow I'm nervous. Good luck guys!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Jimmy, my second attempt didn't save. I've had this problem in the past. I played my first game and got 5 points, then I immediately tried again and got something like 45 points but when it submitted the score it said that it had "timed out" and didn't save my score. The forum proper did not time out for me as I was logged still logged in. I logged out then back in (which seems to keep this from happening) and played my third game and got my final score.

I'm not sure how to prove it. Perhaps you have some way of seeing the scores of each attempt? If so you'll see that my second attempt glitched I suppose. Just thought I'd let you know about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom