• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Arcade Tournament #2 - Tetris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Hey guys, the Super Mario Coins tournament has now come to a close. Please join me in congratulating DarkAssassinXer on becoming the champion of the first arcade tournament!

Now I am taking sign-ups in this thread for Arcade Tournament #2 - Tetris. Please post your intention to play here in this thread as I need to add each of you to the tournament manually. Positions will be given to the first 8 people on a first come first served basis. Additionally, you may post suggestions here for the next tournament game.

When you enter an Arcade Tournament please:
- Intend to finish the Tournament
- Complete all games each round within 3 days of it opening, or you may face disqualification (I'll post in this thread to start the three day round)
- Play fairly and have good sportsmanship
- Complete the games yourself, don't have another person play for you

Remember that you can practice all of the games at anytime and improve your skills for future tournaments.

If you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to either post below or shoot me a message.

Thanks, and good luck!

Fig

The Altruist
Sure I'll sign up for a Tetris tournament. I always thought I was rather great on Tetris since I have took the time to learn the advanced techniques many years ago. Hopefully I will do better on this tournament.

Well done DarkAssassinXer, but I'm still the Mario Coins champ. ;)

Sign me up for Tetris.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Me. I'll take it.

But I have a few questions. How does the actual playing of the games work? Do we just choose the game normally, within the time limit? Or is there some special way to record it or what?

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Could I request an always spot on Tetris tournaments since that is the only game I play? Haha, I think I played it once back then. ^^ If it is not possible, then I guess I will have to join every time there is a tourney.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Ok guys, the tournament has now started. You have three days from the time of this post to play your round 1 games. Good luck!

Me. I'll take it.

But I have a few questions. How does the actual playing of the games work? Do we just choose the game normally, within the time limit? Or is there some special way to record it or what?
Go to this page, in the box with your username it will have the option to play. Playing normally won't count.

Could I request an always spot on Tetris tournaments since that is the only game I play? Haha, I think I played it once back then. ^^ If it is not possible, then I guess I will have to join every time there is a tourney.
I'm going to have to get you to join each time. It's first in first served and if we had the same 8 people reserved for every time that wouldn't be fair on everybody else.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok guys, the tournament has now started. You have three days from the time of this post to play your round 1 games. Good luck!

Go to this page, in the box with your username it will have the option to play. Playing normally won't count.

I'm going to have to get you to join each time. It's first in first served and if we had the same 8 people reserved for every time that wouldn't be fair on everybody else.
Ok, yeah, I see how it makes sense. Well, I don't have much to do atm, so I will go play my round now.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The time limit for round one has passed and now these winners have moved onto the next round:

ARCHANGEL
Facts About Bok Choy
Mamono101
TatlTails

Once again, you have three days from the time of this post to complete your games. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom