• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

April Giveaway Contest: Top 5 Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ocarina of Time (don't think I needa explain why this is #1 xD)
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee (Grew up playing this with all my cousins and friends, tons of hours put into this game!!)
3. Twilight Princess (2nd Zelda Game I completed, fantastic graphics, but gameplay was great as well, so nice to see a game that looks good AND is good)
4. Minecraft (allows for great creativity, one-of-a-kind game, nothing really like it)
5. Pokemon Ruby (first pokemon game that I took the time to complete! :D)

my top 5 video games are...

1. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
2. Okami
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Portal
5. Mass Effect 2

K

Kevin22

5. Super Smash Bros Brawl
4. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
3. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2. The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
1. The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask

I

itspietime

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask (N64)
2. Tetris (NES)
3. Team Fortress 2 (PC)
4. Minecraft (PC)
5. Portal 2 (PC)

D

Darkhuman

1. The Legend of Zelda -NES
2. OOT -N64
3. Link to the past -SNES
4. SF2
5. Fatal Fury

My top five video games. i'm not sure how to narrow it down to just five! but i'll try.

in no order

legend of zelda:Majoras mask, because of the dark you are going to die feel to the game.

Megaman Xmi still like to replay that game over and over again. it just aged really well for me.

harvest moon: its a wonderful life, dont juge me.

Elderscrolls: Marrowind, it didn't hold your hand like skyrim or oblivion did it was really just an adventure.

and Legend of zelda: windwaker just had to make this list i love sailing around those oceans.

No one said a top 5 video games list was easy but here goes nothing...

5. Sonic Advance 2: I just loved this game to death! Still my favorite Sonic game to this day. I just have so many memories with this game, what with posters and all that.
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee: Probably the best Smash game evar! Control was super tight and characters weren't so floaty. *cough* Brawl *cough*
3. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Remember buying it to this day. What a wonderful time that was. It was also my first Zelda console game and second total.
2. Pokemon Emerald Version: Still is my favorite Pokemon game to this day because it just has so much content and amazing music. Was also my third pokemon game of which I still have from 2005.
1. Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap: Had it ever since it came out in 2005. Was my first Zelda game evar.

Well there you go!

K

keetlem

My top 5 of all time is hard to pick but i'll give it a shot.

5. World of Warcraft (I know, I know but I was addicted for a few years)
4. Altered Beast (Sega)
3. Tetris (NES)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

This is a very hard thing for me to do. Video Games have always been a huge part of my life, they pretty much are my life, but I will try.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64).
2. Compilation of Final Fantasy VII (PS1,PSP,PS2).
3. StarFox Adventures (GCN).
4. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GCN).
5. Super Mario 64 (N64).

I have great memories with all these games, and as I said it's extremely hard for me to chose.
I could go into detail with each one, but that would make a very long post.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Hmmm.. My top five videogames.... :hmm:
They change quite a bit every now and then...

I guess I'd list them as:

1. Link's Awakening DX (GB/GBC)
2. The Wind Waker (Gamecube)
3. Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Gamecube)
4. Dillon's Rolling Western (3Ds Eshop)
5. Skyward Sword (Wii)
Warning:This list was difficult to put together and is not recommended for attempt if you are faint of heart. :P
*Games on this list subject to change without notice.*

My favorite game series are:
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros and related spinoffs
Pokemon
Megaman Starforce
Harvest Moon

1. Ocarina of Time (don't think I needa explain why this is #1 xD)
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee (Grew up playing this with all my cousins and friends, tons of hours put into this game!!)
3. Twilight Princess (2nd Zelda Game I completed, fantastic graphics, but gameplay was great as well, so nice to see a game that looks good AND is good)
4. Minecraft (allows for great creativity, one-of-a-kind game, nothing really like it)
5. Pokemon Ruby (first pokemon game that I took the time to complete! :D)

Yes! Finally someone else who thinks Twilight Princess looked good and was good! Kudos to you bro! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom