• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ApocolypticMuffin's Sig Gallery!

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Well, I tried making a sig shop, while my only two examples were my two very first creations. :dry: But now, I have improved upon my design skills and would like to show off the cream of my crop! You can also veiw these and other at my DeviantArt Profile!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On_Sig.jpg We_are_the_Salvation_Sig.jpgBig_Sister_Sig copy.jpg

In case anyone likes these, I'll also take requests! I enjoy expressing my artistic side! Thanks for checking this out too! I may post more independent sigs in this thread in the future! Ciao!

Completed Requests for: Cell-Shaded Deku - DracoMajora - ZeldaFan163 - ZeldaHistory - SummersFlare - Zora X

Last edited:

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Here are some more sigs I made recently! I'm especially proud of the Staind Glass Window sig! If you can't read the text, Here's a link to a better quality depiction: [HERE]

Attachments

• CSDeku_Sig_no_text.jpg
    CSDeku_Sig_no_text.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DracoMajora_Sig_no_text.jpg
    DracoMajora_Sig_no_text.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
  • WW_window_sig_copy.jpg
    WW_window_sig_copy.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 20

Kybyrian

I happen to like your sigs. I do have some suggestions for you, however. The renders you use in your sigs are kind of bad. Most notably in the sig for Dracomajora(the last attachment).

I recommend that you get your renders from some place that specializes in them, such as Planet Renders. You have register on planet renders to view the png of the full-sized render, by the way. Planet Renders tends to have great pictures you can use, with none of the white lines that people don't like seeing. If you don't find a render you like there you can also spend your time trying to render images yourself if you think you could be pretty good at removing the white outline. That or you can attempt to find better renders some other way.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Cool are your signatures you can become famous look at mine is great i love it and he made it

He is a natural at this he is the best

He is a natural at this he is the best

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom