• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Anyone Wanting a Master Quest of Wind Waker?

The Extra Dungeons should be thrown in a few small sections of hyrule you get to explore. That would be the best. One should be a color dungeon, (Earning link the Red, Blue, or PURPLE Tunic, Red dealing twice as much damage, Blue Reflecting twice as much, Purple dealing a fourth more damage and reflecting a fourth more damage)

Not sure what the other should be though..

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I guess I would need to explain myself a bit.

First of all, after the impression that Ocarina of Time's Master Quest version left on me, I would say that It would be nice. Not "ZOMGWINDWAKERMASTERQUESTBESTDAYOFMYLIFE"-like nice, but just nice. I don't see how it would do more than just silencing the ones who say Wind Waker is easy (not saying that it isn't, even I think so myself, in fact), which I don't see as necessary.

At least it would give me a reason to play through it again (like I didn't have enough already) and take off the same-ish feel I always get.

Another reason I don't think it would make too big a differece is because I never thought the dungeons were the game's strongest point to begin with. They were good, but what really drew me into it was the overworld. It just gave me the biggest impression of size I've yet got to get in a game (and I'll be honest, I kinda sorta have nostalgic memories of it).

well i just thought itd be cooler with every thing that does damage to you does even more damage similer like the iron knuckle,darknuts could make you lose 4 hearts!and sailing takes slightly shorter time then in the real game!quote if you agree!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
^Well, as I said, I don't think it would make that big of a difference. But to be honest, you managed to maybe slightly somewhat convince me. I can't imagine how much of a nightmare the whole frozen in time part would be with that, though.

and sailing takes slightly shorter time then in the real game!

I don't get this part. The only substantial change made in any version of Master Quest is that the enemies deal more damage and the whole world is mirrored (and I don't think of that as a fully fledged-out change).

?

:-)

If you take out all of the sailing (cuz the great sea right now is complicated enough) I think it would be AMAZING!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Wind Waker is one of my favorite games of all time and a Master Quest is something I would fancy a lot. :) But I do not think that they should only "mess" the dungeons up but also some of the islands so that you do not know where to go next. And they should skip the "A-button attack", that would make things more complicated against some enemies! That would make us sweat but is not that what we really want to do? ;)

pizzavato

B*RS
a higher difficulty would go well with wind waker, but they shouldn't change the story by adding more dungeons.
how about an extra long side quest that is really hard, or a challenging MINI-dungeon that doesn't affect the story one bit

David

But you called me here...
what do you think?i think itd be cool to have a even harder ww!such as bosses doing more damage,more enemies,i think i would be cool!

I think that it would be a fun idea, however, I also think that Wind Waker is fine just the way it is. It was my first Zelda game, and as such, it holds a special place in my heart. Now, its not my favorite game, nor is it perfect, but I still is fine just the way it is.

But, if they had put a Master Quest in the game, I would have been happy with that. Even though it wasn't my first time, it was a pretty easy game to get through.

I think that the Zelda developers should focus on the next Zelda games instead of making remakes or harder versions of some of the newer games. However, a complete remake and over haul of A Link to the Past would be rather awesome, but that's another subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom