• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Anyone Interested in Doing Some Big Plays for Ship Parts?

Hi everyone. I just joined this forum. I love the Zelda series and right now I'm playing Phantom Hourglass again. If anyone is playing this game I'd like to do some big plays for ship parts. I only need Take, but we can take turns and breeze through all the BPs until we each have the plays we need.

I tried asking this in a couple other Zelda forums, but they were pretty dead. So I thought I'd post this here in case anyone else is playing and would like to hook up.

If you're interested just post here with your screen name (in the game) and friend code. My screen name is Kyle, and my friend code is 296680464079.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
What do you mean by plays? Like, plays on an actual stage? I love acting so maybe. I would have to know more about it, but anything Zelda is fine by my standards!

In the game Phantom Hourglass you can connect with other people online and do Big Plays which can get you gold ship parts. I think you can get a total of four gold parts. Here's a link to what they are, from ZD's own walkthrough. :)

V

Vaati

I've never done a Big Paly before but I just played through my Phantom Hourglass game. Where can you get your friend code o the DS?

linklol.jpg
Oh, Link.

In order to get a Friend Code, you must first connect to the Nintendo WFC service at least once with the game. Here are some instructions on the Nintendo website, but the little booklet that came with your game also explians how to do this. Once you have connected at least once, you can access your Friend Code as follows:

1. From the main screen, select "Battle."
2. Select "Friend Roster."
3. Your 10-digit Friend Code for The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass will be displayed.

V

Vaati

I am actually *grounded* from my DS @ the moment, D: but I will send you a message once I can play again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom