• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone following any particular diets?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I did a 36 hour water fast and found it doable. Was definitely leaner afterwards and dropped some water weight. Do you do two 24 hr fasts a week or one long fast lasting two days?
24 hrs on tuesday and thursday. I found it very doable. If I feel hungry I drink a small bottle of water and keep myself busy. After a while I'm used to not eating. So far I'm dropping like 2 pounds a week. Maybe a bit less. Not too much. That's very good because dropping a lot of pounds in a week isn't what I'm aiming for.

2 days fasting?!? What made you start doing that? Do you find it difficult to not eat during?
I was tossing with this idea in my head for a while. I read some info about it on the media. During hot days I hardly eat anything at all and drink a lot of water. And a few weeks ago it was hot and I decided it was time to try it out. Nope it's not difficult. As long as I keep myself busy it's very doable ;)

I gained substantial weight during the lockdown. Now following a low carb diet. Carbs only for breakfast and lunch. Combined with daily workouts (30 min high-intensity cardio and body weight exercises).
Also, I avoid preservatives, emulsifiers, artificial sweeteners, processed sugar and anything that comes in a package, though I do buy coconut milk in a carton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom