• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

anyone ever ate at a Pizza Ranch?

Just wondering if anyone eats at a Pizza Ranch restaraunt? its just a place to eat pizza pretty much along with a buffet that consists of chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, potatoes wedges, corn, etc.

Since last year the Pizza Ranch that I go to once in awhile, they now have an Arcade Fun Zone room where they have a big honking glass cabinet thing that holds big rounds of tickets that I assume they're for the wall of hot ticket items that range from a Slush mixer maker thingy, one Playstation 5 and the rest of the items are junky looking toys you would expect to see at a small town carnival. then the Fun Zone has a big huge sit down arcade game of Jurassic Park and I think youre supposed to use the plastic attached guns to shoot at the dinos.

What I'm trying to ask here is how do these tickets and/or points work exactly to get an item from wall? do you have to spend quarters on the big rolls of tickets or what for raffles or whatever?

Reiquel

Pilot of Evangelion Unit 00
So they're kind of like Chuck E. Cheese? Any one of those places worth their salt should have an employee willing to explain how to get stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom