• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone else Get Xenoblade Chronicles?

I got mines on release day so far logged about 7 hours and it's a pretty amazing rpg. The combat is so much fun! So has anyone else purchased it?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I was gonna preorder it but right now I got a lot of payments to make. Car, phone and mine and my girlfriend's ticket for Mayhem Fest so it will take a couple of weeks before I can get it. It does look like a very good games and I want to get it with the Control Pro

S

spiderbrush

Yeah, I picked up my pre-order last Friday along with the art book. I'm only about seven hours into the game too, but so far I really really like it. I love how big even the first field area is.

S

Swift

It's basically Cut scene the Game...

Way too many unnecessary cut scenes...

I really want it, but I can't get it for a few reasons.

1. I have no money.
2. I have other gaming priorities.
3. I'm already making my way through 7 different RPGs. (Final Fantasy 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10)

Its amazing and the best one I have played in a long time the only problem is it takes several tries to get it to work on my Wii. Its the stupid dirty disk reader (my Wii is six years old) but its well worth it to play an amazing RPG. I'm just happy that Nintendo is starting to come out with more of their own RPGs like Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower and I hope they continue this trend on the WiiU. Maybe Square can take a few pointers on RPG developing 101 from Nintendo LOL.

Yeah, pretty fun game! Funny thing is, I didn't know it was out until I actually got to the store. XD I went there, and then started jumping around going "OMG OMG OMG IT CAME OUT! IT LOOKS INTERESTING. DAD. WALLET. NOW."
.....He didn't give me his wallet. XD But I luckily had a gift card with just enough to get it from Gamestop. :3

I got it and am really enjoying it so far although that battle system is not something I am fond of...

I thought the same thing at first and I wasn't getting the whole chain attack with your party, topple, and strike with the Mechon boss at first. Now I'm use to the battle system and once you understand somethings about you will get use to it too.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I got this game on the release day and just now beat it after 60 hours. It is now my second favorite wii game behind Skyward Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom