• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone a Stargate Fan?

yep i think the shows are all awesome! Think ave only seen the original film, cant remember for sure. Stargate universe was outstanding and was on its way to becoming a great show but sadly it got canceled :(

As awesome as sg1 was i was on my way to much more preferring SGU :P But all 3 of the tv shows (not the cartoon) were great as i said :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I may be a bit of an odd Stargate fan, because the original film never really compelled me, however I really, really loved all of SG-1 and Atlantis (minus the latter half of season 5, I simply refuse to watch "McKeller" - the worst Stargate pairing ever introduced). I tried watching Universe, but while the pilot episodes of both SG-1 and Atlantis made me instantly fall in love with the shows - the double-ep pilot of Universe only ended up annoying me. Maybe it does get better, maybe I should give it another go, but right now I just don't feel like it.

Yeah I remember when I was very young I watched the original movie with my dad, then it was forgot to me. Then around Season 8 of SG1 I was introduced to the show and was hooked instantly! I own all the seasons of all three shows, all the movies. I'm a nerd with it haha.

SGU was completely different but I did just get done with a watch through of its two seasons and it really did grow on me. Its sad that there is no conclusion to its story. Oh well. With the series currently in a non-production mode, I know it'll be back someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom