• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anybody else Ever Played Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon? (N64)

AaronX

One who sits
This is -in my opinion- one of the best games ever. I want Konami to make new game similar to it, but they don't have a way to email them on their webpage and probably wouldn't listen to me anyways. o_O So I was just wondering if anyone else on here has ever played it. Though Konami probably doesn't pay attention to Zelda forums..

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I have the Oedo Town, Yamato, and I am Impact songs running through my head one day but forgot what game these were from.
Actually this game and Goemon's Great Adventure are the things on my Christmas List.
Once I got the batteries for Sasuke I would use him all the time.
Sending you a Friend Request.

AaronX

One who sits
Yeah the music in this game is freakin awesome. Some of the best video game themes I've heard.
Goemon's Great Adventure is almost as awesome but it is much harder. 'Specially without another person to play with. Luckily I have a big family.

Yeah the music in this game is freakin awesome. Some of the best video game themes I've heard.
Goemon's Great Adventure is almost as awesome but it is much harder. 'Specially without another person to play with. Luckily I have a big family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom