• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Good PC Games?

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Does anyone know any good PC games I could play? I personally like RPG games but I will also accept adventure games. If you can, please put the link to the game also. And by the way, please do not put any MMORPG's, thank you.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Really, all I can recommend to you is the tons of multiplatform games that are available on Xbox360, PlayStation 3 and PC, and a couple of games that I recall seeing as available for PC:

Left4Dead is a good series I suppose.
StarCraft 2 is pretty amazing.
Diablo 3 is going to be released in the near future and that will be a great buy, I'm already sure.
Guild Wars, though an MMO, is still freaking amazing.
World of Warcraft is an MMO as well but that game's reception is over the top. I believe a certain moderator on ZD has a history with WoW.
Star Wars The Old Republic has a good deal of hype but is also an MMO.

IF you can get your hands on Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic [KOTOR, not SWTOR], I believe you will have played a legendary game.

[video=youtube;VZAuKkv4eZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZAuKkv4eZE&feature=related[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom