• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Hidden

Starchain1

A star
All right another thing not many people know about is when fishing their is a secret fishing Lure you can find. I think you can only find it once per game. I dont know how to find it but I only did once (hence the fact I think you can only find it once). Well anyway the secret lure sinks to the bottom and attracts fish a whole lot better. So reply back if you find it and give me details on how well it works for you.;)

Yeah it exists but you can only find it once. I think it's for people who struggle to get that 20 pounder, which admittedly, isn't exactly a piece of cake. That fish fights. It comes up that you used the lure on the record box thing too though.

O

Oni Toon Link

Ok we know you can do it. Now HOW do you do it.please reply because i would like to know.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Are you some how suggesting that no one knows about the Sinking Lure? If so, then you sir, are out of your mind.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
^^ check the walk through its either in reeds rocks or near the giant wooden arch i also find it easier without that lure coz i just wade in with zora tunic and iron boots and just ppick my fish resurface and catch it also i got the damned sinking lure 3 time i also caught 20 pounder and hylian loach without it ( took me three months of canstant gameplay)

Starchain1

A star
Ok we know you can do it. Now HOW do you do it.please reply because i would like to know.

Well the thing is I acciedentlly found and dont remeber where its exactly is but I think i found it near the huge crack that leads the water in. So just fish near it and you might find it and remeber you can probly only find it once.

O

Olaf Forkbeard

I find it on the log. The log in the middle. If you walk onto it very slowly and follow it past the "V" that my memory tells me exists then you will find it. You can only find it once. I could of sworn I've found it more then that on the same account... But then again how many times have I played this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom