• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Atempt at a Zelda Game Idea

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
Hey guys, if you read my last zelda game idea, you'd probably know that it had several plot-holes. I'd just edit the old one, but it's long gone and it'd be to much work. I'm also not sure what to call it and where it goes on the timeline. I'd appreciate if you'd help me with that. without further ado, here we go!

Story Zelda has grown sick of a horrible disease (and is about 30ish now) and in what she thinks to be her last day, she summons her old friend Link. In secret, she give him her newborn daughter and says she'd rather have him take her than to leave baby Zelda with her husband Ganon(I know its sickening, but bear with me). When Ganon finds out, he is enraged and makes like Aniken from episode 3 and finishs Zelda off himself. He then hunts down the six sages and kills them by his hand. For fifteen years, his armies scourage Hyrule, but cannot find Link. Baby Zelda and Link's own son are now teenagers and are begging their father to let them fight back. After several years, he finally lets them, but with the warning they will have to awaken the sages from their slumber. Along their travels, they meet partners that you can play as such as Dark Link, Skull kid,.....uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, could you guys help me with that?

Character Abilities Link can use the old fashioned sword-shield combo and use items like the bow and arrow, hookshot, etc. Zelda casts magic such as fire balls and can summon weak soldiers. Dark Link uses a two handed fierce deity style sword and can tranform into wolf link. Skull kid can fly, summon more powerful soldiers than Zelda and use transformation masks (he's skull kid, isn't he?). Also, the Hero's shade is back to teach new abilities such as the "Sentinal's Strike" which allows Link to throw his sword at an air borne enemy.

Please leave your opinions and I still need one more playable character (preferably female, but whatever)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
can you switch between the characters at will or do you have to go to a safe house type thing to become the person you want?

also, you say Ganon kills the sages so how are Link, Zelda etc supposed to awaken them, or will there be a new set of sages chosen by the goddesses (yes, goddessES, there are 3 not 1)?

the basis of it are pretty good, not sure about the multiple character thing but the plot is interesting.

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
can you switch between the characters at will or do you have to go to a safe house type thing to become the person you want?

You can do it at will from the menu, where you can also set certain attacks or items to certain buttons, turn on or off voice acting, and some other light and audio options

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom