• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime: Yay, or Nay?

Your thoughts on Anime

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
On this site, there are Anime Mafia games, anime RPs, Anime discussions, and everything anime.

I just decided to do this to see once and for all how the community feels about anime.

I am a Nay, but I'm assuming most will be Yays

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Animu sucks. It is for dirty weebs only! And it is just babies that watch cartoons anyway. I certainly DONT enjoy animus such as Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan or Death Note.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm not a huge anime fan, howver I grew up with Dragonball, and I'm really enjoying Dragonball Super. Also, InuYasha is pretty dope.

I like anime.

I dont watch too many and dont delve into the culture too deeply, i watch what i want to watch.

I have seen some anime that are way better than stuff Hollywood puts out, like nearly anything Makoto Shinkai does.

Reactions: Pen
I am not a big fan of watching anime. Most of the animes I watched were bad. But there are some really good anime that I watched, too.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I enjoy anime on occasion but only really watch it casually so I’m not too knowledgeable on anything obscure. I’ve never really got the hate that some people have for it though, it’s fine not to like it but some people act as if it’s killed their entire family.

D

Deleted member 14134

I enjoy anime on occasion but only really watch it casually so I’m not too knowledgeable on anything obscure. I’ve never really got the hate that some people have for it though, it’s fine not to like it but some people act as if it’s killed their entire family.
I agree, it's not nearly as evil as people say. It stopped at my father and left my mother and brother alive. People really need to chill out.

Anyways I'm a pretty big critic of anime but there's the odd good one out there like Sword Art Online which is considered a modern storytelling masterpiece.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've seen, uhh, Pokemon, and the odd dragonball episode here and there.

I have no problem with people who watch anime. In fact I've seen snippets of different things that I've enjoyed, it's just not really my personal cup of tea.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
*looks at other tab currently open, which has Crunchyroll pulled up*
*also looks at avatar*
*and at personal SoundCloud playlist, about half of which is composed of anime songs*

Anime, psh, yeah, who watches that stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom