• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime: Yaoi & Yuri

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Anyone who's ever watched anime before probably has seen some subtle hints of boyxboy/girlxgirl love in there. It's a common theme in a lot of animes, and it's usually accepted by a lot of people who enjoy viewing anime; however, I do not speak for everyone when I say that. My question here is do you like yaoi/yuri? Have you seen a yaoi/yuri anime before, and did you enjoy it? Do you accept it as a part of the Japanese/Anime/Manga/Otaku culture? Discuss.

yaoi is love, yaoi is life

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm (mostly) straight, so yaoi doesn't usually hold much appeal for me, but I don't mind it, and sometimes anime boys can be pretty feminine and even kind of attractive. I definitely wouldn't mind watching a yaoi anime if it were good or interesting. I'm pretty fond of yuri, and I'm even currently watching a yuri anime (Sakura Trick) and enjoying it quite a bit. Yuri is super cute.

Last edited:

キラ

Yo!
I am usually one to just watch shonen anime, mostly, but I'm branching out now. There's this new anime called Sakura Trick and these two high school girls like eachother and kiss and stuff. It's actually really cute and innocent. I like it. I think it's cute.

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom