• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine: So a reoccuring thought I kept having on Day 2 was who would kill Minish 1? Who would be most afraid of her? I was thinking Rubik at first, then I thought I could be Irvine. I could imagine him subbing in as scum and wanting Minish gone asap, and funnier being a scumbud with him makes sense that commonly agree they'd want her out. So then he was on my radar, and what I found out requires that he roleclaim today. I think he is scum, but I'm operating under the assumption that I could be wrong - that's why we need him to claim today. Scum unless he claims and it somehow makes a ton of sense.

Uh...I did claim.

Would prefer to see what SMS has to say about irvine's claim

Little late on the draw there bud.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Funnygurl555 - 2 (Rubik, LittleGumball)
Morbid Minish - 2 (MixMasterLar, Silverfish)
Irvine - 3 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, The Sun Fan)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Irvine)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, All Might, Funnygurl555

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 9th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190909T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=slab&csz=1

There's info you omitted that you'd probably want to say if you're a real Doctor. You didn't mention it. You're claim is BS.

*sigh* What part of my role didn't you get? I. Don't. Choose. Who. I. Protect. I targeted Rag as I suspected they were scum, nothing happened as Rag was not killing. Obviously this is a Scum game where the majority of Townies are inactive so I'm probably just talking to the scum here. In that case *slow claps* I'm going to enjoy my town flip if it turns out any of you are also town.

Scum should just start telling the truth tbh; keep getting caught in lies

More like egotistical townies should start listening to opinions other than their own. Not the first time you were horribly wrong SF, and don't try to say you were right because of a Miller, you know that's BS.

More like egotistical townies should start listening to opinions other than their own. Not the first time you were horribly wrong SF, and don't try to say you were right because of a Miller, you know that's BS.
I was right because of a miller and it's not bs

I dont want to get into this
Barring someone saying that SMS is full of ****, it world needs 2 be resolved
Used the word world just 4 u, bik bik

I've made my case as I was asked, do what you will. SMS is likely scum, SF is likely town (even though I really detest his playstyle as usual), Minish made a mistake in trusting funnier, but her retaliation to my calls gives me town vibes. Minor reads list just in case I get Maj'd in my irl sleep.

Town:

Rubik
Ragnorokio
Minish
SF

Null:

Lar
All Might
FG
LG

Scum:

Silverfish
SMS

If I missed anyone, Null.

Gl town, and good night all.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
*sigh* What part of my role didn't you get? I. Don't. Choose. Who. I. Protect. I targeted Rag as I suspected they were scum, nothing happened as Rag was not killing. Obviously this is a Scum game where the majority of Townies are inactive so I'm probably just talking to the scum here. In that case *slow claps* I'm going to enjoy my town flip if it turns out any of you are also town.
Well even so, you still haven't mention anything that coincides with the info I have on you due to my role. Since you can't give it and you've had plenty of time to say it, you're obviously fake claiming. You got caught in a lie.

Game aside, I like you a lot but I dislike you dragging up older games like you're holding grudges against players like Sunfan. My advice it just let it go.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
it might be a good idea for SMS to go on into more detail about what irvine lied about. It gives SMS less wiggle room to say he misinterpreted something in the event that irvine flips town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
for the time being irvine is the obvious lynch today though, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom