• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's gotta be the case

I've asked, so I guess now we wait. As said before, I'm more than willing to claim, though I would really advise that I don't. I consider Rubik cleared, so if he asks me to claim, I will.

On a separate note, SMS has done this before and I'm not liking what he's doing. Assuming things go south and we waste the lynch on me, I would suggest investigating him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've asked, so I guess now we wait. As said before, I'm more than willing to claim, though I would really advise that I don't. I consider Rubik cleared, so if he asks me to claim, I will.

On a separate note, SMS has done this before and I'm not liking what he's doing. Assuming things go south and we waste the lynch on me, I would suggest investigating him.
You should probably claim, yeah

You should probably claim, yeah

My role is more or less a Doctor role with a condition. I targeted Ragnarokio last night, but NOT as a Doctor trying to protect them. Allow me to explain by using them in my example. If the person I target (Rag) is attempting to kill someone that night, I will automatically protect the person they (Rag) are trying to kill (Townie) as a Doctor Protection. Assuming my target IS killing someone, I have no idea who it is, but they will be protected.

Judging from last night's flips, Rag is either Town, or is scum that did not perform the NK.

I cannot choose who I protect, only who I think is scum trying to kill someone that night. I took a pot shot at Rag last night, and I still have no news on Mezlo's night.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
What was your reason for Rag? Any particular reason to target him instead of any of funnier's defenders, the inactives, top scum picks like All Might, Funnygurl, or Silverfish, etc

What was your reason for Rag? Any particular reason to target him instead of any of funnier's defenders, the inactives, top scum picks like All Might, Funnygurl, or Silverfish, etc

My reasoning was to look for someone that was more inactive, that I also didn't have a decisive read on, and try to flush out hidden scum. Had I not chosen Rag, it would have been FG.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
My reasoning was to look for someone that was more inactive,
Silverfish
Funnygurl
SMS

that I also didn't have a decisive read on,
He just helped lynched scum for better reasons then some people (like funnygurl) so I fell like he shouldn't be any serious ambiguity since he either lynched scum and is town, or he busses and you have reasons to believe he bussed.

and try to flush out hidden scum.
So uh....all scum?

I think at best, all I can say is this was a bad target for a block.

Which is what you're claiming....blocker...

Which....i do not know if I believe you could be a blocker for....reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom