• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Since you dont have a basis of what I consider important, I'll let someone else give a synopsis, but in all honesty if you read the last 10-15 you'll probably have the jist of it all. We uh.....repeated ourselves a lot.

Sunfan
Minish
Rubik
Silverfish(?)

probably time for me to revisit silver, but those are the people I don't think I can bring myseslf to vote for for the rest of the game
I want to include Lar, but I want to not include Lar a lot more

SunFan how's FunnyGurl's newer posts sitting with you?
idk like
not great
but they're not wolfy

Its really, really stupid to say, and I don't believe I'm right, but it feels like she's 3p again (she was last game on here)

I will not defend her without some work/good posts from her today

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Sunfan
Minish
Rubik
Silverfish(?)

probably time for me to revisit silver, but those are the people I don't think I can bring myseslf to vote for for the rest of the game
I want to include Lar, but I want to not include Lar a lot more

Sunfan
Minish
Rubik
Silverfish(?)
those are the people I don't think I can bring myself to vote for

QUOTE="The Sun Fan, post: 1186397, member: 87963"]
Sunfan
I don't think I can bring myself to vote for
[/QUOTE]

..... walking with my leg

Also, your gonna have to convince me on Minish. Like really convince me

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I said "never X" and then lost to X giving it to me
i actually had tears in my eyes from trying to contain my laughter

no idea what rubik is but i'm gonna write him off as town
i feel like scum minish would have eventually backed down from defending funnier????? like he was believable for a while (and then i think there was a lie? i skimmed a LOT) but like at some point there should have been something that changed in her defense of him??? i'm not married to this read but idk, would a scumbud hard defend him to the end or write him off as dead? especially minish who's been known to bus. i'm feeling a potential town read
sunfan probably town

uhhhhh that's what i got so far

QUOTE="The Sun Fan, post: 1186397, member: 87963"]
Sunfan
I don't think I can bring myself to vote for

..... walking with my leg

Also, your gonna have to convince me on Minish. Like really convince me
[/QUOTE]

honestly I don't think I can convince you because its just meta
its what I think is very powerful meta, of course, like I know most people should be looking bad here, but if I knew what her voice sounded like, I think I would be reading her posts in her voice
not that that makes any sense to you but like

I can't read her posts as anything but very pure

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Yeah funnier let put some more info that contradicted something Rubik new, and at that point his lynch was more or less set.

I dislike "I ain't that stupid? baka " as a defense for that hard stance personally, I wish she was bringing more to the table

Yeah funnier let put some more info that contradicted something Rubik new, and at that point his lynch was more or less set.

I dislike "I ain't that stupid? baka " as a defense for that hard stance personally, I wish she was bringing more to the table

the first sentence is indecipherable to me, sry

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'm on like 3 different pages at once oof i regret working this hard
but i am town. ik i haven't said much but check my voting history. only voted for non-towns. last phase was one of the first voters on a wolf
imo this isn't really a great defense in the first place. & on top of that we've had two lynches, the first is 3p and can be chalked up to luck, and the second was doomed the second rubik spoke up against funnier's flavor character. you haven't really been actively hunting anyone, just joining wagons and then not posting anything else.
Careful, there. Minish thought that she knew funnier's meta-play, but she was proven wrong. There's no telling if she showed some restraint in bussing funnier for some indiscernible reason. But her defensiveness from D2 is certainly offputting.

Either that, or you could be trying to set up an easy wagon. Minish would probably be one of the easiest targets, I'd think.
i really don't like this post. you're simultaneously putting suspicion on minish while also saying she's an easy target for a wagon. it feels like you're attacking her and defending her in the same post. how do you actually feel about minish?
sorry if you've clarified already, i'm not caught up (i'm sorry for existing aaaaa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom