• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok I think I get the soft now, but like, why the soft now? You only got two votes?

To preferably avoid having to claim later if things go south, and no one bothers to listen to me at that point. I have no intention of claiming on my own, and would vastly prefer someone else use it.

oh sorry, I was being serious
I realize it sounds like a joke

I /know/ the mafia has a ninja modifier from last night so if you were from Naruto I would've instantly voted

I know you were being serious, but I had assumed you were counter softing. I wasn't aware they had such a modifier, so thank you for the intel. I usually need things spelled out for me.

What I was getting at in my soft, was not specifically the word "believe" if that's what brought up the thoughts of Naruto.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FunnyGurl not caring about playing the game or any heat on her until a wolf gets Lynched and then she's hardcore trying to use that one flimsy vote logic to get pressure off her is pretty sus.

Just because I was wrong on one person doesn't mean I'm playing a bad game. Who's to say All Might isn't scum and I was on him all day. Funnier was prime bussing bait. That was an easy lynch even if I didn't agree with it. If sunfan flipped scum are you gonna say you didn't play steller for believing your meta on him and being wrong once?
I would say it's because I played bad, as I did in post my last game. I also agreed to read any case built on him in good faith and consider the points brought up. I don't think you're making as strong of a point here as you think you are.

It's kinda ironic you're taking a hard stance on Sunfan because of meta, but you won't listen to the people who know my meta best.
I'm not taking that hard of a stance if you bother to read my posts. It would still break my brain because I instinctively don't believe it.
I also think it's kinda crazy so many are thinking I'm suspicious for hardcore defense. Like when do you ever see scumbuds defending each other that hard? Especially when it's me and funnier? This is quite literally reaching for the easy target.
IIRC you already used this "the amount of people jumping on the wagon is suspicious" argument with funnier. You got another defense or is this your go to?

Also everyone pointing out my "we know ex was town and I'm town" thing like just stop. It's not a good point of argument, because of course I'm going to operate like I'm town because I know my own alignment. I'm not gonna filter my thoughts on wagons just cause y'all don't know that.
I never once as town think that I need to type out that I'm town.
It reads like that one catfish joke

"Hello I Am Human
I enjoy breathing the air and walking with my leg"

Alternately, it sounds like when Egorapter does his friend Dog gag....if there are any Grumps fans here. Saw them live they're awesome.

Funnier voted for every scum that was lynched so he's town.
Thank you.
You don't get cred for lynching a third party and the worlds most obvious lynch candidate. You ****ing just don't.

vote: Irvine

this slot hasn't been getting it

slight omgus yeah but also vote analysis

This is gross and if you sit on this vote all phase without any additional vote consider my vote earned.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
i thought we could be friends mml

i rly did think

i dont wanna tvt fight w/ u again tho so ima not... engage
I don't need you to engage with me
I just need you to play a game that comes from a town mindset
I'm just not seeing that from you. Doesn't get any deeper then that.

Actually I'm kinda vain and it's sad seeing no one else but SunFan try to read me so can you explain why you think I'm town for me to read when I come back? That'll be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom