• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ya, everyone who knows Minish knows she is a busser.
Careful, there. Minish thought that she knew funnier's meta-play, but she was proven wrong. There's no telling if she showed some restraint in bussing funnier for some indiscernible reason. But her defensiveness from D2 is certainly offputting.

If by that you mean remember to vote on time, yes. Otherwise all I have is a solid huh?
Either that, or you could be trying to set up an easy wagon. Minish would probably be one of the easiest targets, I'd think.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Funnygurl555 - 1 (Rubik)
Morbid Minish - 2 (MixMasterLar, Silverfish)
Silverfish - 1 (Irvine)
Irvine - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not voting - The Sun Fan, Morbid Minish, All Might, Funnygurl555, Ragnarokio, LittleGumball,

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 9th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190909T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=slab&csz=1

I also think it's kinda crazy so many are thinking I'm suspicious for hardcore defense. Like when do you ever see scumbuds defending each other that hard? Especially when it's me and funnier? This is quite literally reaching for the easy target.

When would you ever think funnier would do this to you? You didn't and it did.

Like when do you ever see scumbuds defending each other that hard? Especially when it's me and funnier?

We don't, but your experience has taught us to never believe in the impossible.

Okay, am I crazy or is All Might and Irvine acting like I was proven wrong about funnier but also shading me not an actual scum tactic right now?

I can't speak for All Might, but I certainly haven't thrown a vote at you have I? If you're so certain about your beliefs, then you shouldn't have any issue with the criticism they can bring.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can't speak for All Might, but I certainly haven't thrown a vote at you have I? If you're so certain about your beliefs, then you shouldn't have any issue with the criticism they can bring.

Did I say you voted me? I said you're shading me, which is exactly what you're doing. That means you're trying to make me look bad without committing to it. I take issue with the way others are acting about it, not my beliefs.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Okay, am I crazy or is All Might and Irvine acting like I was proven wrong about funnier but also shading me not an actual scum tactic right now?
You aren't crazy, but I don't know how to read you right now given how conflicting your defensiveness prior to the flip was. However, your reactions now aren't exactly inspiring confidence, either. This isn't the Town Minish I remember who's usually more aloof than this.

Did I say you voted me? I said you're shading me, which is exactly what you're doing. That means you're trying to make me look bad without committing to it. I take issue with the way others are acting about it, not my beliefs.

I, in no way, am trying to make you look bad. Your actions are what is making you look bad, and your guilt is lashing out at us. I'm only trying to get you to understand that assuming you know someone by how they act being similar to past experiences is foolish, and it's going to lead to a bad route for you in the long run, for example, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom